SFIC : WSQ Apply Basic Negotiation Skills and Techniques (Synchronous E-learning)
This unit covers identifying negotiation outcomes and roles and responsibilities, preparing the necessary information for a negotiation, using basic negotiation processes and techniques, as well as documenting negotiations.
At the end of each learning unit, the learner will be able to:
- Identify negotiation outcomes in commercial situations to establish organisation’s desired position in the negotiation
- Identify roles and responsibilities needed to support negotiation objectives
- Prepare relevant background information to understand other parties’ position
- Use negotiation processes and techniques to assist in achieving desired negotiation outcomes
- Record negotiations for evaluation and documentation purposes
3 – 4 Aug 2023
Certified trainer and has been doing facilitation for corporate team-building programmes.
– ACTA Certified
– Degree in Psychology with Business
– Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy
– HI, M5, M8, M8a, M9, M9a
Nett Fees Payable (inclusive of 7% GST):
- SME-sponsored: $236.80
(SC/PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $364.80
(SC below 40 years old; PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $236.80
(SC 40 years old and above)
Funding & Claims
– Foreigners may attend short courses but are not entitled to course fee subsidy and absentee payroll funding.
– SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit(SFEC) supportable (https://sfec-microsite.enterprisejobskills.gov.sg/home/).
– Absentee payroll claimable ($4.50 per hour).
– Supported under NTUC’s UTAP
* Self-sponsored individuals must be at least 21 years old
9 Jurong Town Hall Road, #03-01 Trade Association Hub,