SFIC : WSQ Manage Project Risk (Synchronous E-learning)
This unit covers identifying, analyzing, monitoring and controlling project risks, as well as recommending follow up actions to relevant stakeholders.
At the end of each learning unit, the learner will be able to:
- Identify and analyze project risks in accordance with organizational risk policies.
- Monitor and control project risks to develop scenarios for variances and risk management plan.
- Recommend follow-up actions to relevant stakeholders.
12 – 14 Dec 2022
A highly qualified Logistics and Engineering officer with more than 20 years of leadership and management experience in the Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN). An expert in strategic logistics planning, resource management, performance management, project planning and management, recruitment processes and training (ACTA certified)
Certified trainer and has been doing facilitation for corporate team-building programmes.
– ACTA Certified
– Degree in Psychology with Business
– Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy
– HI, M5, M8, M8a, M9, M9a
A certified trainer conducting corporate training since 2006, well versed in corporate team-building and experiential learning programs and specializes in formulating programs in accordance with clients’ corporate objectives rendering an effective transfer of learning to the client’s operational environment.
– ACTA Certified
– Degree in Business Management (SIM-RMIT)
– Trained in Personality Profiling Tool – C-VAT
– BizSAFE level 1 Certified
Nett Fees Payable (inclusive of 7% GST):
- SME-sponsored: $370.00
(SC/PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $570.00
(SC below 40 years old; PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $370.00
(SC 40 years old and above)
Funding & Claims
– Foreigners may attend short courses but are not entitled to course fee subsidy and absentee payroll funding.
– SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit(SFEC) supportable (https://sfec-microsite.enterprisejobskills.gov.sg/home/).
– Absentee payroll claimable ($4.50 per hour).
– Supported under NTUC’s UTAP
* Self-sponsored individuals must be at least 21 years old
9 Jurong Town Hall Road, #03-01 Trade Association Hub,