SFIC : WSQ Participate in Negotiations (Synchronous E-learning)
This unit covers preparing for, participating in, closing and evaluating negotiations.
At the end of each learning unit, the learner will be able to:
- Plan and prepare alternatives and outcomes for both parties in negotiations to support negotiation objectives.
- Apply communication and conflict resolution techniques to achieve desired negotiation outcomes.
- Finalise negotiation and take necessary follow-up actions to close negotiation.
- Monitor and evaluate negotiation outcomes against objectives in accordance with organisational procedures.
9 – 11 Jan 2023
Nett Fees Payable (inclusive of 7% GST):
- SME-sponsored: $370.00
(SC/PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $570.00
(SC below 40 years old; PR of all ages)
- Non-SME sponsored/ Self-sponsored: $370.00
(SC 40 years old and above)
Funding & Claims
– Foreigners may attend short courses but are not entitled to course fee subsidy and absentee payroll funding.
– SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit(SFEC) supportable (https://sfec-microsite.enterprisejobskills.gov.sg/home/).
– Absentee payroll claimable ($4.50 per hour).
– Supported under NTUC’s UTAP
* Self-sponsored individuals must be at least 21 years old
9 Jurong Town Hall Road, #03-01 Trade Association Hub,